Six Things You Need to Know About GBSAR
Jan 16 | 11:21 a.m. | by Admin
Have you ever wondered if there is a local company that produces a technology that can save thousands of lives from a natural disaster such as landslides or instability in man-made structures?
In iRadar, we provide Ground-Based Synthetic Aperture Radar (GBSAR), an effortless ground deformation smart monitoring. GBSAR developed by iRadar aims to solve the challenges by providing a ground based, highly compact radar for monitoring earth terrain and man-made structural movements.
Let's get to know 6 things you need to know about GBSAR
- Detect sub-mm movement
- GBSAR developed by iRadar can detect sub-mm movement on natural and synthetic objects.
- 1 km - 4 km sensing distance
- Provides 24/7 periodic monitoring of large area with a typical sensing distance of 1 - 4 km.
- High-resolution change detection
- High-resolution change detection is beneficial to disaster monitoring, risk assessment as well as for the establishment of an early warning framework for hazard management.
- Various area implementation
- Can be applied in various areas to monitor the surface deformation of earth environments (such as landslides, terrain subsidence, falling rocks, glaciers, avalanches, volcanoes, etc.) as well as man-made structures (such as bridges, buildings, towers, dams, roads, etc.)
- User-friendly software and cloud portal
- Comes with user-friendly software and a cloud portal for remote monitoring and hazard management.
- All-weather wide coverage
- All weather , 24/7 periodic monitoring
For more information, you may visit https://www.iradar.com.my/goenvi/land_deformation_monitoring/ or reach out to our GoEnvi team at firstname.lastname@example.org.